3125-02 Jconcepts Reflex Truggy Tires GREEN Compound
JConcepts' Reflex 4.0" 1/8th Truggy Tires bridge the gap between the popular Hybrid tire and other options such as the Subcultures and Stacker tire. The Reflex has square angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly. Tires include Dirt-Tech inserts, popularized by its durable nature, giving customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal bars
- Stacked tread for equal wearing
- 4.0” bead mounting size for 1/8th truck compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
- Available in blue, green and black compounds
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- R2 (Medium Soft, Long Wear): For mild surface temperatures on an abrasive surface.
- Aqua: For ultra dry, dusty groove conditions. Suited to hot weather and abrasive tracks.