FAN19225W Fantom 25.5 ICON Torque Team Works Edition
Original price $149.99 - Original price $149.99
$149.99 - $149.99
Current price $149.99
Only 2 left!
FAN19225W Fantom 25.5 ICON Torque Team Works Edition\
This is the Fantom 25.5T ICON Torque Works Edition Spec Brushless Motor. The heart of the updated ICON is Fantom's “Patented” (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. This patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing the most insane RPM ever seen before. That’s correct, another first from Fantom. With this unique design, Fantom has totally eliminated the need for stator screws! Up your game and see for yourself why the all redesigned ICON Torque Edition truly is a Game Changer. Whether you race On-Road or Off-Road, 1S or 2S...Fantom has you covered!
Works Motor Details:
- Rotor Re-Shim w/ TEFLON Shims: Fantom adjust the rotor shims so that the rotor “floats” centered properly within the magnetic field. TEFLON is used for the shims for the outermost shims, to minimize any side-load binding between the rotor and bearings. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly. Fantom also make sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.
- AXON X10 Hybrid Bearings: Fantom have tested every motor bearing that they can get their hands on. These are premium custom bearings made with special SUJ2 material really meet the need. These are not ceramic and not stainless steel, instead being harder tan steel and tougher than ceramic. They also feature no-contact seals, for less drag and are the highest precision, most free spinning bearing available for r/c motors. These bearings are lighter and capable of achieving higher RPM compared to standard chrome steel bearings. The high-tolerance SUJ2 balls are super-hard and roll with extremely high accuracy and low resistance. Fantom also make sure the bearings seats are sized correctly before installing the bearings. This ensures that the bearings are not squeezed or distorted when installed, which could cause extra drag or non-concentric bearing movement. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearings correctly.
- Pro Titanium Timing Adjustment Screws Option:
- Eliminates the power robbing magnetic drag on the rotor that the stock steel screws cause and improves RPM, efficiency and horsepower!
- Increases RPM by 100+ RPM compared to the stock steel screws!
- Reduces weight by .26 grams compared to the stock steel screws!
- Dyno Test: The motor has been evaluated to make sure it is performing properly. Fantom tests your motor on their Fantom dyno, through an ESC. The ESC is set at the default settings (no added programming). This test evaluates RPM, Power and Torque. A printout is supplied with your motor.
- Rotor Strength Test: Fantom evaluates your rotor to make sure it meets proper specs. If the rotor does not meet strict standards, they will replace it. The rotor’s magnetic field strength is tested on our Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester and the results are provided.
- Coil Resistance Test: Fantom has evaluated the ohms resistance of your stator to make sure it meets proper specs and to detect shorts. If the stator does not meet our strict standards, they will replace it. Each coil is tested individually, with the Instek GOM-804 and the results are provided.
- Motor Evaluation: All Team Works motors are evaluated using the highly accurate Motolyser brushless motor tester. This includes checking the rotor strength and assymmetry, as well as the sensor board deviation and timing accuracy.
- All R&D Done In The USA
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- Redesigned Stator Design for Maximized Torque & Efficiency
- Updated High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Maximized Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- 12.5mm Hi-Torque Ultra Select Rotor
- Meets All BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- ROAR Approved
IMPORTANT: Fantom use their Fantom Facts Machine v3 to test their rotors and the Instek GOM-804 to test their stators. The Instek GOM-804 is the same equipment that ROAR uses to evaluate motors. It is important to know that there is no standard in the RC industry for testing brushless rotors and stators. There are numerous testers on the market, including the Trinity, MMS and others, that all provide different information. The information can vary greatly. For example, one company’s meter may read 1550 for a rotor, where our meter may read it as 1500. The same goes for stator readings. For example, a 19.5ohm reading on another brand meter, may be the same as a 20.2ohm reading on Fantoms tester. The Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester is the most accurate rotor tester in RC and is calibrated to the highest standards, so you can feel confident that Fantom is providing you with the most accurate testing in RC.